In the evaluation the following seven questions must be addressed:
• In what ways does your media product use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products?
• How does your media product represent particular social groups? • What kind of media institution might distribute your media product and why? • Who would be the audience for your media product?
• How did you attract/address your audience?
• What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?
• Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product?
Please complete the first draft over half term.
Don’t forget the evaluation needs to be multi-media. Treat each question as a separate blog post.
Best of luck: