Choose a Disney film (you can carry on with one from previous homeworks or choose a new one)
Research the production of the film –
- Describe the production values (Production values are the lighting, sound, scenery and props used to improve a film or play. An example of production values are the ways in which students set up the stage in a school play.)
- What production issues were apparent?
- What technology was used?
- What problems were there?
- How did audiences receive the production?
- What do you think of the production values?